So Nolan's been a walking machine. He usually doesn't take more than ten steps at a time though. I did catch him walking the entire length of our hallway the other night and counted 24 steps. But it's not usually that many in a row. And I never have my camera ready when he does it, but I was ready last night. Here's 13 cute little baby steps. You go buddy!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
awww!!! yay! see that seems like a light at the end of a tunnel since soon he will be walking - but i guess that means bumps and bruises too :(
go nolan!! i so cant wait til ree walks...but by then hopefully i will hv another bun in the oven so that mite b scary lol!!!
Two toddlers in the house!! You are officially my hero!
I love watching the baby steps. GO NOLAN!
what a big boy!!!!
I LOVE IT!!! How sweet are those little steps? Ok, I guess I answered my own question (please refer to the reason for my absentmindedness in the comment above.) haa
Ok, now I want Camden to walk after seeing Nolan- it's just too CUTE!
Post a Comment