Monday, June 22, 2009

Daddy Part 1

Happy Father's Day Daddy!
Shirtless with a chew in his mouth... doesn't get much more redneck than that, ha!

We went to the crane preserve in Gilbert to go for a walk and see the duckies

Here come all the duckies cause they think we have bread for them. Turns out we forgot the bread

Pretty redish purple prickly pears

Kylee getting the birdies

The duckies sun bathing

Even this baby turtle was sun bathing

Read the sign carefully - freakin hilarious!

Little buddy just chillin on his nature walk

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a nice peaceful fathers day.....that sign is fricken hilarious! happy fathers day ryan..oh and the chew shirtless dont worry thts my hubby too!!! ha!..oh and the house....the company we are wrkin with is goin to do the short sale on our house....but wrks out cuz brans uncle dereks gf is looking for a rental so she is interested so should b easy turnover she is already approved ! so now we jst gotta get an answer back on one of our 3!

Candis said...

Ohh my goodness, Kylee looks SOO MUCH like YOU in that top picture with Ryan! I guess I usually see Ryan more in her...but there YOU were! : )
Happy Father's Day to Ryan, and hopefully I'll get to meet him (chew & all) at the party?....

Ashlee Johnson said...

Looks like a great Father's Day!! My hubby chews too... I personally hate it. It must be a man thing.

Jenni said...

What a nice father's day you guys had! You crack me up about the chew thing and him being a redneck! You are funny! Think I remember you saying that you liked a man's man!

Happy (late wishes, sorry) Father's Day to Ryan!