Monday, June 22, 2009

Build-A-Disaster

Ryan's friend George had his 2 yr old daughter's birthday party at build-a-bear. It was a great idea to have a $20 credit towards a bear for each of the attending kids. But when you have a crazy daughter like me, it turns into a disaster. Actually, I suppose she wasn't that bad but she wasn't that good either. She wouldn't really follow what the rest of the group of was doing, but we ended up walking out of there with a really cute bear for her anyway. Happy birthday little miss Hailey!George's sister, Shannon, and I

Shannon's younger son, Gage, and Kylee trying to go to the bathroom together

She was obsessed with this motorcycle and even put it on the ground and tried to ride it

Kylee's new bear, Lovey


Kylee not wanting to line up with the other kids for a photo op

Daddy and Nolan waiting patiently

My big boy

Playing at the playground afterwards

6 comments:

Hayley said...

That is a REALLY cool bear! I wish we had a BAB here. I haven't forgotten about you been really really busy. I should just call you huh?

Jenni said...

Is that a flower I see in your little girl's hair?! I think so! How cute!

That is a really cool place to have a party! Kylee's bear is so cute!

Garrett Family said...

I love the title to your post. Sounds like I would have a build-a-disaster with Jay too.

I agree with Jenni, the flowers in her hair lately look super cute!

Are you growing your hair out?? It is getting super long!

Margaux and Danny said...

oh how cute is she! kids go crazy for those F-ing bears. i like how she was playing with the motorcycle...just like mom and dad :)

Candis said...

I'm not gonna' lie, that place looks very SCARY. Note to self. haaa!

Geeez, I cannot wait to paint Camden's piggys like Kylee's & see her wear the many pair of flip flops that are waiting for her in the drawer.
And, yes those Roxy zebra ones are my new FAVE! Michael's mom got those for her, but of course she kicks them right OFF.

Anonymous said...

awe i missed this somehow...i cant wait to make one with ree..hw fun...