Last Monday through Thursday I took Kylee to her swim lessons. The first 3 nights I went into the pool with her and the 4th night Ryan did. But she gets quite particular and used to one thing, so she kept trying to come and get me to go in the pool with her. She was giving Ryan a run for his money, like usual.
I'm coming to get you mama
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
he is getting so big and soooo cute!
haha! yes amen we werent having people over and the gas grill go out! good call. and lastly - no im sick of F-ing green and red. ive been working on holiday since the holidays!
Adorable!
Hey I just checked the hotmail one sorry honey I will respond to it tonight or tomorrow.
try hayl3y@gmail.com
haha protecting his balls..dont most men do that....lol...kylee's suit is to cute!! i need a new one for ree.....hw are the lessons goin?
Sounds like something Jayla would do.
Those two girls are so much alike.
Hope the lessons are going good!
Boys & their BALLS! haaa, sorry- I just couldn't resist that one.
So happy for you that you found those cheap swim lessons for Kylee- I bet that will help burn off some major energy?!
Swimming lessons were a nightmare with Kyan! Kylee looks so cute out there in the water!
And Nolan - the balls! Too much!
Post a Comment