LMAO!
to funny..ya girl wht were u thinkin!!! lol
how did you get all that greasy PB off her?? so funny.
so messy but oh so cute!
OH NO! Bet that was fun to clean up!
EWWWWIE!! I hate cleaning up Peanut Butter, it is so stinky!!I think she was trying to save that peanut butter on her face for later ;)!
OOOOoohhh boy. Looks like we need a LOCK for our pantry door. I want to give Camden more "people" food so badly, but she only has 2 teeth still! Does Nolan have more than that?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LMAO!
to funny..ya girl wht were u thinkin!!! lol
how did you get all that greasy PB off her?? so funny.
so messy but oh so cute!
OH NO! Bet that was fun to clean up!
EWWWWIE!! I hate cleaning up Peanut Butter, it is so stinky!!
I think she was trying to save that peanut butter on her face for later ;)!
OOOOoohhh boy. Looks like we need a LOCK for our pantry door.
I want to give Camden more "people" food so badly, but she only has 2 teeth still! Does Nolan have more than that?
Post a Comment