Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Better View

We went back out to the house yesterday to get some measurements and get another look at everything. I took some more pics to get a better view.
this is dead on from across the street - definitely needs some landscape help!

from the east side

from the west - yep, that's kelly with a nice cold beer in hand

the amazing view of the mountains from the front of the house. forget the stairmaster, I may be doing some hiking instead ;-)

kylee took this pic of some flowers in the front yard
We spent about an hour hanging out outside on the driveway and I can't believe how QUIET it was out there! There wasn't a sound to be heard anywhere. Ryan's in heaven, ha! We should hear back sometime today or tomorrow, yippie!

5 comments:

Margaux and Danny said...

omg that looks in the middle of nowhere! but very beautiful! fingers are crossed that when we come in january we can see the new place!

Anonymous said...

its way huge and so nice..cant wait for the housewarming !! :)

Jenni said...

had a love/hate relationship with house hunting! got pretty lucky with ours! hope you do too!

Swimming Pool Helper said...

That's awesome! We hope you guys get the house.

Candis said...

Hiking would be awesome, especially around this time of year!
Fingers & toes are crossed for you & the fam! Please keep me posted, & as I offered before, I am here if you have any questions at all.