I cut off Kylee's hair earlier today. Nolan had ripped out so much the last 6 months or so, probably about 2/3. No kidding. All she had left of her long hair was a tail in the back. Her sides were so much shorter cause of Nolan. So I evened it out. It's so much shorter than it was, holy cow, but looks so much better now. No more rat's tail!

Her new piggies with shorter hair. I can't get the back to reach anymore so it just hangs down, ha! It's still cute though. She looks like a Who with her piggies.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it- seriously it looks salon-worthy! I know who to call when Camden needs a trim! (My baby has a little afro, so it's growing outward rather than downward?!)
her hair looks adorable!!! and i love the piggies. she is just darling :)
With her piggies up I especially think she looks like you!
i like it!!! ya no more mullet :) she looks too cute in those pig tails...watch out boys....cutie alert!
omg so cute...i lv the side bang she sports...so stylish....great job momma!
Post a Comment