Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Pony

Kylee found a stray rubber band earlier today and wouldn't give it back to me. I'm always worried that Nolan is going to choke on them so I didn't want her playing with it and dropping it somewhere. So I told her if she gave it to me I would put it in her hair. She laughed and put her head down for me (ha!). So I put it in as a joke but it turned out totally cute. I thought it would look retarded since most of the front isn't long enough (mullet head) to make it in, but I was totally wrong. Here's Kylee happily modeling mommy's work...

I think we'll be doing ponies more often now ;-)

3 comments:

Candis said...

That is ONE CUTE PONY! I'm an even bigger fan of the single pony than I was the Dubs! Good job, Mama. You have one cute muffin on your hands.

Jenni said...

Like the pony for sure! Who knew that it would be so easy to get in?

Anonymous said...

somehow i missed this post!! lv it....she has so much hair its awesome...ree needs some more! lol