Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mary Jane

I bought these cute little mary janes at Target the other day. They were on sale so I bought them a size bigger than she is so that she could wear them in the fall. There was another pair that I bought too, just as cute. They're not really summery shoes so I hadn't intended on putting them on her anytime soon. But when I brought them home, she fell in love with these ones and has worn them around the house ALL DAY for the last two days, ha! But my kids almost never have clothes on when we're home so she's wearing these and a diaper, that's it. She looks ridiculous but it's so funny.

I am ALWAY buying things on sale and putting them away for future use. Must be the bargain shopper in me! No joke, I have an entire wardrobe bought on clearance racks for Nolan when he gets into his next size.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! I need to hang around with you for awhile. I try to get things for later for the boys but it never happens. In my mind I have good intentions but always fall for the now instead of later.

Jenni said...

Love that she wore them around all day! So cute - Lola loves shoes too! She will take anyone's and try to wear them herself!

Good job shopping from the clearance racks in advance for the next size up! I am SO BAD at doing this! I am a mannequin shopper - so if I see it looking good on something else - I want it! So horrible but true! I envy people like you that can do this!

Candis said...

Good Job, Mama bargain finder! Michael's mom finds the BEST deals for Camden at TJ Max!? I don't even try, because she pretty much clears out the joint for us! I'm pretty good with deals, but I just hate physically shopping. I'm more of an on-line gal!

Margaux and Danny said...

the bows are a cute update to the old mary jane. nice find.

Garrett Family said...

Very cute. Jayla loves her shoes and our shoes and every shoe there is. HA!

I do the same bargain shopping. Jayla already has a clearance winter word-robe in her closet.

Hayley said...

Shoes was Hanna's first word, not kidding either. Girls must be pre-wired to know that shoes are of most importance! I love my bargains too. I should post my coupon and freebie websites for you. I will email it to you.