Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Hate Uncle Sam

Ryan got the taxes done yesterday. Yep, we owe... a lot. You'd think that with mortgage interest, 2 kids, and Ryan being able to claim me as a dependent since I didn't have any income last year that we would come at least close to breaking even. Yeah freakin right! Ryan wont let me put the amount on here but all I can say is... What the hell? There goes the boob job I was supposed to be getting at the end of the summer. Seriously, not gonna happen now. It's a good thing Ryan is so good at being cheap and putting money away that we're able to pay it. But it still sucks, that's a large chunk! Maybe next year for the boob job, we'll see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

word up!!!!! i agree fuck uncle sam! i owe 1700 blah!!!!! i sowwy....u get boobies soon! :(

Jenni said...

damn uncle sam - sorry for your no boobs - totally didn't know you wanted to get them!

i want them too, but lord knows when that will happen!

Garrett Family said...

Boobs are over-rated. Trust me, they have become a pain in my back ;).

I'm sorry about stupid Uncle Sam.
He is usually good to the Garrett household, but then again Jearel gets so much taken out during the year so we get more back. He is weird about that stuff.

Margaux and Danny said...

that stinks colleen....we got enough bad for a "bad" boob job (not knowing how much a good one costs). BUT during the whole year they took about about 17,000 in taxes in my paychecks!!! BASTARDS!

Candis said...

That does seem pretty unfair, especially with the mortgage & 2 kiddos??

Good: You have your home, your health & your family

Bad: You make payments on Boobs now!