I have such a boring life that I haven't had anything to blog about the last 2 weeks. I see all you guys doing all these fun things all the time and blogging about it. But we don't ever do anything considering it is a pain in the ASS to take the 2 of them anywhere together. I wish we left the house more often, just doesn't happen. I try to come up with things to blog about, but always come up short. However, I did just take a great picture of Kylee the other day. See, daddy has been home the last week and a half since work is slow. And of course Kylee couldn't be any happier. The other morning I left it up to daddy to feed her breakfast. Mean mommy always makes her eat oatmeal and a banana or an orange or yogurt. You know, things that are good for her and will fill her up without empty calories. Daddy feeds her sweet rolls and donuts, of course. This was her enormous smile after eating a cinnamon roll and licking the powder off of some munchkins....

I hope she never stops making this face.
JENNI/SUSIE: I was thinking about you guys the other day. I was thinking about how at the age that Lola and Jayla are at now, I also had a 4 week old at home. What the hell was I thinking?? Could you imagine having an infant at home with them? Ha! Nolan is now 10 months old and the last 10 months have been a blur, for real!
5 comments:
well i have to say i dont even have a one yr old but i absolutley could not do it...lol...thats why i think one is good for me...kylee i a hoot...i lv it....donuts and cinnamon rolls sound nummy!
YESSSSS- the Kylee/Camden scrunch smile!! Love it.
I feel 'ya on the dry spells, 'cuz life is definitely NOT all fun & games! I do, however, love reading your blog because of your funny/sarcastic sense of humor!
that is too cute!!! haha...i can see daddy spoiling her with sweets. im glad you guys are hanging out BUT not on the account of slow work :( at least you can take family walks and o to the park!
I could not imagine having a 4 week old right now with Lola and all of her crazy girl drama...but that is why I made sure I didn't get pregnant right away and spaced out my kids! Don't know how you do it seriously, and to think that you would want to have another one!
There is no way that I would take the two of my kids out all the time if Kyan wasn't so good - he is the angel child, yes I said it, Lola, she is something else! He balances the both of them out! He also doesn't stand a chance with his sister, he gives into everything so she will be happy - such a good brother!
The picture of Kylee is so cute! She is loving her sweets! Chad is the same way about the sweet stuff for breakfast. Rennie (their sitter) makes sure they have a well balanced breakfast every morning, you should see the list! So when they stay with daddy, there is no telling what they'll have to eat! But they have to do that every once in a while!
HA HA! I love it. Jayla is the worst eater ever. Kinda like her mama, and especially like her mama when I was pregnant. Jayla gets donuts, wallfles and cookies in the mornings-just like her mama. She refuses anything else and I would much rather her eat than not.
You are a good mommy.
Her face cracks me up. Jayla does a scruch smile too. Maybe it is a girl thing.
And about that 4 week old comment. There is no way in hell I could do it!! You are a brave sole my friend. I would have ended up in a nut house for sure. Jearel and I are now trying and I am still afraid of whats to come.
I have lots and lots of dry spells. I seriously never get out and Jearel is never home. It's normally just me and Jay and my crazy school life, which is not fun. Atleast you get out on dune trips and park adventures. More than I can say for this neck of the woods. We are lame! I just make it look like we are having fun ;)
Post a Comment