Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nolan Ryan II

So we may very well have the next Nolan Ryan on our hands. Nolan does this funny thing and holds a leg up like a pitcher when he throws things. Unfortunately for us, he is ALWAYS throwing something but it is so cute how he does it. Ryan says he was born a pitcher. Funny, he's always told me he wants Nolan to play short stop. But I guess being a pitcher could be his calling. These pics totally do it no justice at all. I'm gonna work on getting better pics of it but in the meantime...

good throw buddy



sheer determination

ha!

3 comments:

Margaux and Danny said...

OMG I love it!!! ya throwing stuff in the house would give me a panic attack, but its to cute! lets hope he makes the big leagues and you and ryan can retire!

Jenni said...

i remember when you were worried about naming him nolan ryan?! looks like you have a little pitcher on your hands!

Candis said...

That last one is TOOO MUCH & totally captures the pitching action! haa
I have loved his name since I heard it when you & I were pregnant.