Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sandman

We're leaving for the dunes tomorrow! Woo hoo! I've been busy with laundry, shopping, and packing but am almost ready to go. I still don't have my new camera, but I'm going to try to borrow my cousin's. I'd be pretty disappointed to not get any pictures of Kylee. She LOVES to be out there, roaming free, eating dirt, and getting filthy. So hopefully when I get back, I'll be able to post some new pics. Hope you all have as good of a weekend as I will!

2 comments:

Candis said...

Hope you guys have so much fun! We have our 1ST Official trip planned as a little family (1st plane ride 4 Camden) to Huntington Beach next month & I am PUMPED! It's always great to get away, and for us- our fave place is the beach/ocean.

Jenni said...

Sounds like a fun time!
BTW, tag you are it on my blog!