Ryan and I had a night out Friday night for my 30th (woo hoo!!). We went to an Irish pub called D'Arcy McGees. The place wasn't the greatest ever, but we had fun anyway. I was under the impression that this bar had an Irish band that played on the weekends, which is the reason why I had booked the party there. But I was mistaken. Oh well. I had two sick kids at home so I had to go easy on the drinking because I knew that I would be up with at least one of them all night afterwards. Needless to say, I only had 2.5 beers and called it a night. When did I get so old?
My friend Margaux, who was only there in spirit, made this fantastic picture of me and emailed it to me. It pretty much says it all...

Here's Ryan, and he's actually not frowning. Not quite a smile, but at least it's not a frown

Ryan's friend Mark was wasted...

My brother Ryan and I...

Me and Ry, before anybody showed up...
I am sorry Margaux, but I didn't really take many pictures. I used to be so good at that. We wish you and Danny could have been there!!
4 comments:
looks like a nice time - and you dont look 30 at all!!!! woo hoo to that!
Happy Birthday!!! It was great seeing you guys. I thought we were at your 21st birthday party?? You look way to good to be 30!
You wear 30 wonderfully! I hear GOOD things happen in our 30s (if you know whatttI mean?!) HA
Very cute picture of you and your man! The one of you with the cigarette coming out of your mouth that your friend did is funny!
Post a Comment