Monday, January 19, 2009
Teefies
For the love of god, I have two teething babies! I knew it was going to happen someday and I noticed Nolan's yesterday. He had a crappy Saturday night but was totally fine all day on Sunday. But his nose started running last night so I held him down and took a look... yep, two baby teefies on the bottom. It's just barely starting so it's gonna be a little while. And little miss Kylee has been working on two bottom molars for about a week and they still haven't poked through yet. That's a whole lotta drool between the both!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GOOD Lord, I love her crazy/cute smile! Kills me in every picture.
Do you feel like you're washing bibs EVERY day? I can't get enough bibs to catch the drool!
I am feeling for you! I thought one teething baby was bad enough...you have your work cut out for you! I love the Motrin to fix that problem!
I feel your pain, seems that Hanna is working on those same molars, hers are on top and the bottom both sides :( But to have double the hurting babies and no help makes it so hard. I hope they fill better soon.
(I pretty much just keep Hanna dosed up on Tylenol all day I mean she has been a big un happy mess if I don't)
Post a Comment