Miss Kylee pointing at an airplane...
Monday, January 19, 2009
Backyard Fun
I'm so glad we splurged and got Kylee a backyard playground. I did get it used, but it was still not very cheap. She loves it and that's all that matters. Daddy was in Tucson again last week so I took in the kids in the backyard to blow off some energy, and maybe get a little bit of a tan for me!
Miss Kylee pointing at an airplane...
Miss Kylee pointing at an airplane...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I Love Kylee's little earrings- may need to invest in some new ones for Camden soon, now that they're healed!
Glad Nolan likes his walker, and that's another thing we may need to invest in. She loves her saucer but can't go anywhere? Lately, she's been jumping up & down in there...so I think she's telling us something?!
Looks like they are having a blast!
Glad the weather is nice enough to hang outside! I miss AZ!!!
Just reading this made me jealous! LOL!
Post a Comment