I took both kids to see the doctor yesterday. I was surprised to hear that Kylee weighs 30 lbs, and she's only 20 months! Well, not too surprised cause she's real tall for her age but I wouldn't have thought 30 lbs. And my little buddy is a whopping 22 lbs at 7.5 months! But he's not very long, just real wide. He looks like a short michelin man. Awwww.... they're getting too big. Where does it go?
On another note, this is for my friends out of state - I used the air conditioning in my car yesterday. Can you believe it? It's probably because it stays parked outside and I have leather, but with the sun beating down yesterday it was HOT inside when I took them to the doctor. Air conditioning in Jan?? I love it here!
Still no camera, not sure when I'm getting another one. I'm working on it being real soon, but we'll have to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great job on the weight!!!! I can't believe the A/C, we are having a snow storm here right now and it is beautiful!
You are NOT kidding. I had to double-check my deodorant yesterday while I ran out for lunch! It was seriously warm.
Didn't you say your Birthday is coming up?? Maybe hubby will be nice & get you a NEW camera?
Start droppin' the hints...
I know...AC in January! So random though - cold in the mornings here!
Funny how fast these kiddos grow! Where does the time go?
wow i cant wait for ree to be that big...like candance said new cam for bday!! hehe...cant wait to go out tho with u...its goin to b a blast!!
Post a Comment