Monday, December 8, 2008

Up, Up, and Away







And he's up. Of course, since I'm a bad blogger, these are 3 weeks old now. But whatever. He's sitting up on his own now. He's still a little wobbly and leans forward a little bit, but he's getting there. Oh yeah, don't mind the disaster in the background of the pics. There is no point in cleaning Kylee's room anymore, she messes it up 5 minutes later anyway.

5 comments:

The Bauer Family said...

Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

love it...he looks like such a big boy! awwwwwwww.........

Jenni said...

Yay! What a big boy!

Candis said...

Nolan is such a muffin! That onesie is too cute. The more I see your family pics, the more I think: Kylee smiles a bunch like her mama & Nolan is more serious like his daddy? Just an observation- funny how genetics work, huh.

Garrett Family said...

Such a big boy!! I love him!