Monday, December 15, 2008
Because he is so damn cute...
My little stud! He is sooo stinkin cute, I can never get enough of him. And he's a huge mama's boy, he loves to snuggle with me. Of course, Kylee was a mama's girl until about 10 months. So we'll have to see if he too trades me in for daddy. And since he doesn't make it in as many of my blogs as Kylee does, I thought I would dedicate this one to him. Love you buddy!!
Just chillin...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He really is so cute. Both your babies are :)
Boys are always momma's boys, that never changes. Noah is still my little boy, he really hasn't traded on me yet, and I secretly LOVE it. Hanna however did really start opening up to daddy at about 10 months too. She really doesn't give me the time of day unless she wants to nurse (stinker) She even calls me daddy now.
He is so adorable! How about an arranged marriage for him and Jaden. They would be a cute couple. Ha Ha! Love the sweatshirt. I have to see the kids really soon!
i think i have that sweatshirt....in that size! i wish i could see nolan in those pictures...i bet he looks adorable! that dang camo is hiding him....
He is so cute! Love the sweatshirt! I love camo on babies!
Nolan is looking more & more like a little boy (and not a baby) every day! He is so cute, and I'm a big fan of the camou!
hey the background looks good - its really hard to tell what it will look like till its posted...does it lok ok on your screen? i could move the happy holidays by the "from" if you want....let me know!
Post a Comment