Monday, December 15, 2008

Duck Soup

Since daddy has been working in Tucson and hasn't been around much, we took Kylee to a park by the house this weekend to go feed the ducks. Poor Kylee hadn't seen daylight in over a week since it's impossible for me to get out of the house with both babies. She was so cute and loved seeing the ducks. But she thought it was a better idea to feed herself....



3 comments:

Hayley said...

OMGosh! That is cute. Don't feel bad about not being able to get them outside during the week. Brian is horrible about making me feel guilty when I don't get the littles outside. I learned that as long as I am playing with them and loving them, they just don't care. But I would love to get Noah outside so he can run off his extra energy too. Anyway just rambling here now. LOL

Jenni said...

Cracking up that she is feeding herself instead of the ducks! SO funny!

Candis said...

Did she actually eat the duck food---or was it people food?! Either way, too funny! She has such a cute personality, and I love how you can totally see it thru your pics of her!
Too bad we don't live closer to each other- would love to get together sometime. I'm down to make the drive once the kids are a little older, and it's easier for you!?