Monday, January 4, 2010

A Great New Year

We stayed at home like usual this New Years Eve but did have a few of Ryan's friends over to hang out. Since I'm old and have to get up early with the kids, I went to bed at 11pm but Ryan was able to entertain until 2:00am when the last of them left. I actually can't remember the last time I stayed up til midnight on New Years?!
me and kylee awaiting our guests

she took this pic of bella - looks like she couldn't wait for the party to begin

and this pic of me - she's addicted to my camera

on new years day we took the kids to the crane preserve by the house to feed the quack quacks - kylee is holding on to that bread for dear life!

helpin daddy throw bread

cutie patootie

quack quack

they were checkin out a woof woof across the way

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it sad how we can't even stay up for the New Year! Ha ha! I'm proud of myself because I actually stayed up this year. Glad to see you had a nice Christmas and New Year's. I'll have to check out that Crane Reserve.

Margaux and Danny said...

didnt you do that last new years day? if so its a great tradition! i was wondering about bella pics! yay! take more!!!!

Anonymous said...

i was falling asleep on the couch at 1130 lol....its hard to stay up....bran was like get up its almost new yrs lol....glad u guys had a fun night....cute of the kids and duckies.....ree still calls them 'goggies" lol

Candis said...

I am not a night owl by any means (Michael is enough of 1 for the both of us)--but I always stay up for the New Year, because it makes me sad to think of missing it! Even pregnant, I was up 'til 2am this year! NO idea how I made it that long??
Love how Kylee take pics of everyone- this is great for you, now that you can make an appearance in them! : )