Sunday, January 24, 2010

Famous Friends

Once again I have to give a shot out to my famous friend Margaux. This time it's for more than one reason though. Since I'm just realizing that blog hopping is a popular sport, I'm sure that some of you have probably been on her blog The Wrongway Corrigans. Thanks again Margaux for making a super duper cute blogger background. I love that you can personalize your made from scratch backgrounds for me! You more than make up for my lack in creativity, and my technological deficiency in knowing how to create my own background anyway!


On another note, my famous friend Margaux works for the Bath and Body Works headquarters in OH. She's a freelance designer for them. This means that she designs the packaging for many of their products. She's always emailing me pics of the next coming season's new designs. And she is always using her coworkers kids if a pic of a kid is needed in her design (ps Margaux - Kylee and Nolan are up for grabs next time!). Well, her last masterpiece needed a pic of an adult couple and her coworkers encouraged her to use a pic of herself and her husband. So she did and it got launched! If you happen to go into a Bath and Body Works store you will see her and his face on these gift packs!



And as though being known nationwide wouldn't be enough, their local bridal magazine, Columbus Bride Magazine, has recently featured their wedding pics in their fall edition! Her photographer is the most amazing wedding photographer! Her wedding pics are better than any wedding pics I've ever seen, ever! The magazine allows local photographers to enter wedding pics to their quarterly magazine to see if they'll get featured. Well, they featured the Corrigan's wedding photos a few months ago! How super cool is that?! I love having a famous friend, ha! Especially one who's so talented ;-)











Sorry Margaux - I just had to! ha ha ha ha!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur right very amazing photos...and how cool of a job is that!!!...and i do loooooooove ur new bckground now u need to learn so u can help me! lol

Candis said...

Ya, that is one lucky & talented girlfriend of yours! How exciting for her, in both aspects.

Margaux and Danny said...

holy colleen - you are wayyyy too much. thanks for the sweet blog post!! (Your check is in the mail). cant wait to see you guys in March!!!

PS i sent you a new header - cant believe that I had 1 "E" haha!!!

Margaux and Danny said...

PPS: The background looks real nice :)

Jenni said...

wow - how cool! i have blog hopped a time or five (ha!) and i saw her post about the wedding pictures! they are amazing! the photographer definitely had great customers to work with!

she does a great job on your backgrounds!

Hayley said...

I really love the new background looks awesome! Great job Margaux!

Also I went into B&BW the other day and told the lady there that the girl who designed those was a friend of mine (of course I didn't want to tell her I was a blog friends cause it was too much to get in to LOL)

Margaux and Danny said...

you guys are so funny. thanks! colleen - if you guys get a new house let me pick the colors!!

Margaux and Danny said...

boo hiss - go colts!