I know this is a few days late (been busy). But here's day 3 of daddy being gone on his hunting trip. I had taken them to Mcdonalds in the morning for being so good while he was gone. The original plan was to run some errands afterwards and maybe buy them a new toy or two. But then they turned into holy f'in terrors inside the restaurant so I called it a day instead and went home to wait for daddy there.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, I guess he could have drank worse things?! haa I love ketchup, myself, but not so much to actually have it through a straw (but close!)
Did Daddy bring home some good meat, for Nolan to eat with his ketchup at least?? : )
hw fun!! lol except the freak out....glad u got a day out of the house with the kiddos...and ya ketchup in a straw not my fav lol
ok...just looking at the mess and nolan drinking ketchup is kinda like birth control...
Post a Comment