I know that I have been crappy about posting during the past year. But this is Kylee's 2nd year playing soccer. It is sooooo cute! Especially since this year Nolan is on her team too. We love spending our Saturday morning at the field! Kylee has the best skills on the team but is not aggressive at all. Mr Nolan is way too aggressive but doesn't yet have the skills, ha! He plays more defense ( like taking ALL the kids OUT!!!)... even his own teammates ;-) It's hilarious. He's like a linebacker. We love our soccer stars!
LOVE this face
stinkin cuties
practicing with daddy
get it buddy
waiting for the game to start
gooooooo green hornets!
all in!
i'm not sure why they look so lost here but look how tall Kylee is! tallest kid on the team
this past weekends game
they're ready with their balls and chairs
nice dribble buddy
my handsome man
yay she made a goal!
As much as we love soccer, I think we're on to Tball this coming spring :-)
4 comments:
how cute!! i so want to get Avery in soccer I was thinking when she was 3.....Kylee is so beautiful! And sooooo tall....future model! How cute they are on the same team...
Looks like Nolan is ready for football!!
so cute!!! i love that they are on the same team!!! and yes T ball - i cant wait for that....
I love that they're on the same team- makes Saturday easier & more fun to watch both at once!
I really feel like I was JUST looking at a text picture of Nolan in the hospital and thinking how much he looked like YOU. Now he is just a big & handsome boy, and I'm thinking he resembles Ryan, and pretty Kylee looks like momma!
Good to see a post from you, lady!
i LOVE that they play on the same team, double cuteness!!!
Post a Comment