Hey everybody! Yep, still alive ;-) I have been soooooo busy the last 6-8 weeks. Oh man, who knew real estate could be as time consuming as it has been? I am so grateful to be as busy as I am. Thank you to the greatest friends a person could ask for. Without the referrals I've been getting from friends and family, I would probably have to find a different career! It is going so well and I love doing it. I totally wish it was something I had done a long time ago.
However, I miss my kiddos soooo much. I have plenty of 12 hour days and all I can do is think about the kids. It breaks my heart that I have to be away from them as much as I do. It has gotten better, but the first 3 weeks that I worked Kylee would bawl her eyes out when I came home and curl into a ball on my lap. Talk about heart wrenching! Thankfully on the other days I've done a pretty good job of being home all morning with them and not taking them to daycare until the afternoon. I love those days, they only go for a couple hours before daddy can come get them. Hopefully I'll get successful enough to be able to keep that as a permanent schedule. I would love to be with my babies until noon everyday. And then Ryan can go get them between 3 and 4. It would be so perfect. Crossing my fingers...
Anyway, I don't really have too many pictures from the last 2 months. I've been falling short on a few things since going back to work such as picture taking, cooking dinner, and housework. It's rough not getting home until 7 or 8 pm everyday. All I want to do is play with the kids, not do dishes or stand behind a stove for an hour. So that's what I do, I just hang with them until they go to bed.
Here are the pics that I do have from the last 2 months, all wrapped into one long blog!
We got two fishies:

Max

Ruby

Poopin in the corner, ha! I haven't even begun potty training yet. I'm waiting until I think he's ready for the 3 day crash course. I refuse to drag it on any longer than that.

sometimes, every once in a great while, our really dumb dog can be kinda cute

he's funny, he does this all day and night

On his way to go dove hunting with daddy. Ryan got a cute video of Nolan playing with all the dead birdies and putting them in piles. That probably doesn't sound very cute...
We all went the next day. And NO, shooting birdies is not something that I partake in. I just don't care if Ryan does it.


They got
filthy out there!

Ever since dove hunting, Nolan has been shooting everything. He's using the bat as a shotgun to shoot Bella here.

Here too

He's learning to slide from watching baseball. He runs and slides everywhere

more sliding

Sleeping beauty. I'm rarely around for nap time anymore so I had to relish this moment

We went and visited baby cousin Sophia. We love her

I finally got Kylee's leg chunks into a pair of skinny jeans... yippie! Her teacher at school asked me not to put them on her for school anymore since they have a hard time getting them off and on for the potty, ha ha!

More and more like his daddy everyday. He uses rubber bands as his bow and arrow. He shoots everything in sight.

On my way out the door. I never gets pics anymore of me and the kids together.

I knew this day was going to be a long one, yep 13 hours!

I'm sad to say but I had to give Kylee a hair cut. Since she's been born, the back has grown faster than the front. I call it a tail, though it's not really a tail. Even so, I needed to even it out again so I cut the back up to the length of her sides. It's still cute I suppose but I hated her losing that much length, like 2.5 inches!

Her new length. Since she's in school now, we blow dry and flat iron her hair ;-)

She has the prettiest hair in her class I must say!

However - she thought it was a great idea 2 days later to cut her own hair when I wasn't watching her. And she HACKED off this whole side of her head, like 3 inches off the entire side. It looks absolutely ridiculous now but I just can't bring myself to cut the rest off to match it.

Nolan has graduated to using his hands as a shotgun now. He shoots everything and anything. Here he was shooting the bananas above the fridge.

Shooting mama. Stinker

We went to Peter Piper Pizza for a birthday party yesterday. It's so nice that doing something like this is finally getting easier with the both of them. It was very rough for a while, ha!
Of course, a shooting game

Playing mama's favorite game ever, SKEE BALL!!
So, all is well. We're just really busy. Ryan's been working in Tucson and is driving back and forth everyday. But at least he's working. And of course, if you know of anyone who is buying, selling, or renting real estate... send em my way!
4 comments:
wow u are a busy busy working momma! im so proud of u! the kids look soooooo big...kylee's hair is very gorgeous....maybe u can layer the side into the back??? lol...i dread that day ree does tht..........nolan is goin to b the little hunter "mini ryan" i can c.....i love it! and i would love to c the video....i think its cute lol........that would b amazing if ur schedule wrks out like that.....i love being home all day then wrkn...i feel like i get the best of both worlds!!
sounds like you have been busy, but that life is good!
poor kylie's hair...that will be a lola move for sure!
hope the scheduling for everything works out for you guys!
ps - liking the new blog look! you know on your header you can choose to have the four to score that the computer automatically loads up there for your blogs name NOT SHOW up?! you just have to select the right button when you are loading up the picture - think it says instead of title or something like that! great job with the collage!
theres a post!!! and man what a post it is....busy bee colleen. so have you had some sales yet? if so, i hope ryan took you out to celebrate!
my brother cut my hair once...mom was PISSED. so funy that kylee did that though. but it loks sooo pretty despite that!!! i love her skinny jeans too!
THERE YOU ARE! haaa
I know you have been a working Momma, and I'm so proud of you! My offer still stands to help you with any Marketing/anything you need at all (in fact, I'm e-mailing you some graphs/reports in a minute that just helps with clients.)
Love how Nolan shot poor Bella (for play), and she just continued laying down! haa
Kylee's self-hair cut was too funny (I'm sure, NOT to you.) Sorry, lady, and you were JUST so proud of how long & pretty it was. It will grow back in no time, and heyyy, maybe she'll set a new TREND with that look!
Enjoy your times with the kids- they will appreciate you when you're home even MORE, I am sure of it (speaking from experience.) Also, this is already giving you great confidence- I can tell!
Post a Comment