Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Eclipse

I just watched the trailer for the third movie, Eclipse. Woo hoo!! It's coming out in June and I can not wait! I'm hoping to get my hands on premiere tickets again. If anybody wants some, let me know. I'm pretty certain that I'll be able to get them. The tickets will be for this side of town though. I just have to say that I HEART Jacob. Of course I know what happens in the end, but one can still hope ;-)

I heard on the news last night that there is going to be a fifth book. But instead of being through the eyes of Bella, it'll be through the eyes of the baby vampire Bree. I'm not sure what I think of that idea but you know I'll be reading it as soon as it comes out. That'll be in June also.

As a side note - Ryan's cousin Kara in married to Stephanie Meyer's cousin Kemp. Weird.

3 comments:

Margaux and Danny said...

ok i was disappointed with new moon the movie (book way better). I hope eclipse movie is better. yeah team jacob for sure!

Candis said...

P.S.- I was ttoooottttally Team Edward....until he took his shirt OFF! EEEEWWWWWWWW.
Now, officially Team Jacob. : )

Candis said...

Ummmm, HELLO- pick me!?
I made Michael watch New Moon with me the other night (my 2nd time), and he admitted that he liked the effects better in that movie. He still thinks Bella needs acting lessons, though.
HE is the one who told me about the 5th book, too (he would KILL me if he knew I was telling these secrets.)