Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thirty One

Sadly I turned the big 31 a few days ago. I was certain that after 30 I'd just stop having birthdays. Guess not. I didn't do anything for it. Just another day really. BUT Ryan did cook ME dinner that night. He hasn't done that since we very first started dating. He made spaghetti with chicken instead of ground beef. I absolutely hate ground beef but he wont touch spaghetti without it so every time I make it, it has to be with ground beef and I just pick at it. It was pretty yummy but I was super excited for the cheesecake sampler he got for me. I love cheesecake, who doesn't?!
it was fabulous

nolan thought so too

thanks buddy but i don't want yours

cheesecake face

this was my absolute FAVORITE moment of the day - both kiddos attempting to sing happy birthday to me ;-)

and here

and here too - don't mind kylee's nakedness, we're potty training!

after dinner we went to a nearby park


It was a great day just hanging with the loves of my life. I love you guys to pieces!

6 comments:

Margaux and Danny said...

sounds like a nice day and the fact that ryan cooked is a little out of my brain power...is the world going to end soon now? ahahhahahaha!

Anonymous said...

awe cute what a great day....btw did u get my card??...lv the nakedness...hw is potty training goin??....and yes cheesecake is the bomb..and that looked scrumptious.....so sweet of daddy to cook for u....glad u had a good bday!

Candis said...

You little SNEAK ("A couple days ago.") Sorry I missed it, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
See, you didn't even have to go to Vegas to have a fabulous time still.
Kylee is seriously a Mini YOU! Her hair is looking lighter to me these days for some reason?
Glad you finally had a post- been wanting to see your kiddos!

Hayley said...

Happy belated Birthday! Did you get my email? I am glad you are back I missed seeing your babies and updates!

Jenni said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a great time with your family! Those moments are the best!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Colleen! For some reason I missed this post. I hope you had a wonderful day!